Dekaron Extreme
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Glad to finally see an Action 6 server.

Go down

Glad to finally see an Action 6 server. Empty Glad to finally see an Action 6 server.

Post by RonSwanson Thu May 23, 2013 7:10 am

Hello all,

I'm James, I'm 22 and I'm from Ireland. I played Dekaron since closed beta on the EU server. A couple of years ago I stopped playing because the game became pay-to-win and I wasn't having fun anymore. The most fun I ever had was during Action 6 so I've been looking for a really good Action 6 server to satisfy my thirst for nostalgia. I hope this server is awesome, I'm looking forward to playing.

If the Dekaron Extreme team would like any help sorting out the website or forum, I'd be happy to lend a hand. I'm an experienced website developer and I've studied graphical design and social media campaigns and marketing as part of my university degree. So, give me a shout if you think I can help you with anything. I'd like to see this server become a success.
RonSwanson
RonSwanson

Back to top Go down

Glad to finally see an Action 6 server. Empty Re: Glad to finally see an Action 6 server.

Post by RonSwanson Thu May 23, 2013 8:53 am

Hmm... I now notice that the last post on this forum was a few weeks ago. Is this server still going ahead? Is it worth downloading the client?
RonSwanson
RonSwanson

Back to top Go down